3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSterling Close, Pennyland, MILTON KEYNES
- Three bedrooms
- Solar Panels
- South facing rear garden
- Close to CMK
- Popular Pennyland development
Situated in Pennyland is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached residence. Benefits include a downstairs cloakroom, kitchen with integrated appliances, study & conservatory as well as radiator heating, double glazing & solar panels fitted to three roof faces. There is off road parking.
A well presented three bedroom semi-detached residence in the very popular Pennyland. The property comprises of: Entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, study and conservatory. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, an enclosed front garden and a fully enclosed rear garden. The property also has Solar Panels, benefiting the owner with reduced electricity bills and the added income from Government Feed-in Tariff payments.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side.
Double glazed door to front, Upvc double glazed window to front, stairs rising to first floor with under stairs cupboard, radiator, hardwood flooring, burglar alarm panel and telephone socket.
Study: 5' 8" x 6' 6" ( 1.73m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone/Broadband line, hardwood flooring.
Fitted with a w.c. and wash hand basin.
Lounge: 15' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.15m )
Double glazed bi-folding doors to conservatory, hardwood flooring, radiator, telephone socket and Sky socket.
Conservatory: 15' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.87m )
Of half brick and half double glazed construction, all windows are fitted with blinds and electric roof blinds, hardwood floor, radiator, Sky socket, double doors to outside, bi-fold doors to lounge.
Kitchen / Diner: 16' 6" x 7' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.29m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbing and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated dish washer, space for a fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed windows to two aspects.
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard. Doors to upstairs accommodation.
Bedroom One: 12' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone socket.
Bedroom Two: 10' 8" max x 8' 4" + door recess ( 3.25m max x 2.54m + door recess )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, access to loft space/storage.
Bedroom Three: 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin set on a vanity unit and w.c. Over bath splash panels, heated towel rail, window to side.
Front & Side Garden:
Enclosed, water tap.
Fully enclosed, lawn area, patio area, garden shed with electric point, water tap, double gates to allow off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44335299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.