3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarold Road, Shirley, Southampton
Sold STC £215,000
- Victorian Semi-Detached House
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Re-fitted Modern Kitchen
- Re-fitted Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- On Road Parking
Occupying a cul-de-sac position in the heart of Shirley only a stone's throw from the main high street and comprehensive shopping facilities, lies this semi detached Victorian home which offers a wealth of recently modernised and well proportioned accommodation with an enclosed rear garden.
Occupying a cul-de-sac position in the heart of Shirley only a stone's throw from the main high street and comprehensive shopping facilities, lies this semi detached Victorian home which offers a wealth of well presented and proportioned accommodation and an enclosed rear garden.
Upon entering you are greeted by an entrance hall, from here stairs rise to the first floor with a cloakroom positioned beneath, and on the ground floor there are doors to a front aspect living room, dining room, a re-fitted modern kitchen, equipped with a gloss white units, contrasting work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, and a utility room.
The first floor landing provides access to three well proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted modern family bathroom.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and on road parking.
Living Room 13' 1" Into Bay x 12' 7" ( 3.99m Into Bay x 3.84m )
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.59m )
Lean To/ Utility
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44335374.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.