2 bedroom terraced house for saleCrossland Terrace, Helsby, FRODSHAM
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £180,000
- Two Bed Mid Terrace House
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Garden To Front And Yard To Rear
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £180,000 Beautiful mid-terrace two bedroom house in Helsby. In brief the accommodation comprises a high specification kitchen with integrated appliances fitted in the last 12 months, open plan dining room, living room, two beds and stunning bathroom.
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £180,000
A beautiful mid-terrace two bedroom house which has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment in recent years.
In brief the accommodation comprises a high specification kitchen with integrated Neff appliances fitted in the last 12 months, open plan dining room, living room, two bedrooms and stunning bathroom with slipper bath and separate shower cubicle.
To the front of the property there is a landscaped garden and to the rear an enclosed courtyard garden. Located within the popular area of Helsby, in close proximity to local supermarket, schools, excellent transport links including bus and motorway. This property must be seen to be truly appreciated and a viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs leading to First Floor and doors leading to.................
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 4.19m x 3.61m max )
PVC double glazed door and window to the front elevation, gas meter cupboard, Charnwood multifuel burner with indian stone hearth, radiator, and access to the Kitchen
Dining Area 7' x 17' 5" ( 2.13m x 5.31m )
PVC double glazed double doors to the rear elevation, under stairs cupboard used currently as a Pantry, cupboard housing Worcester combi gas central heating boiler, Karndean flooring.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with minerva work surface over with sink and single drainer with mixer tap. Built in Neff oven and grill, gas 5-ring hob, built in fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Karndean flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 16' 1" into recess ( 3.20m x 4.90m into recess )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, exposed beam to ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 9" max ( 3.40m x 2.36m max )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, exposed beam to the ceiling and a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, free standing cast iron bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, shower enclosure with ceramic base and Mira mixer shower, heated towel rail, Karndean flooring and exposed ceiling beam.
To the front of the property there is a landscaped garden which includes decked seating area with established borders and to the rear an enclosed courtyard garden. Outside taps located to the front and rear elevation along with an electrical socket to the front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44335407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.