3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePingle Lane, Hammerwich, Staffordshire
- A deceptively spacious character three bedroom end terrace family
- home with countryside aspect to fore
- *POTENTIAL NO ONWARD CHAIN*
- Lane location in popular village setting
- Welcoming entrance hallway, kitchen
- Dining / sitting room
- Family lounge
- Ground floor bathroom and separate w.c.
- First floor landing area, three generously sized bedrooms
Bill Tandy & Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed character three bedroom end of terrace family home set within lane location with lovely countryside onward views to the fore. With the benefit of upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating the deceptively spacious accommodation comprises; welcoming hallway, kitchen, separate dining / sitting room, conservatory, family lounge, ground floor bathroom and w.c., whilst the first floor landing area serves three good sized bedrooms. The property sits back behind the driveway with fore garden and garage, with delightful enclosed garden to rear offering a good degree of privacy.
Property ref: 121_1061_4246057
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44335425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4246057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.