1 bedroom flat for saleMidhurst Gardens, Hillingdon
- Second (top) floor with panoramic views
- Immaculately presented
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 15'9 Lounge/diner
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Outside storage shed cupboard
- Long lease (99 years remaining)
- Low outgoings
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Communal garden
Austin Residential are proud to offer for sale this stylish one bedroom top floor apartment with panoramic views located on the popular Oak Farm Development.
This second floor home offers sleek, modern finishes with a contemporary design and a sense of light and spaciousness throughout. The building is set in communal grounds with plenty of storage both inside the flat and externally with a brick built shed and a large storage cupboard on the communal landing.
The accommodation is entered via a security entry phone system and briefly comprises; hallway with built-in cupboard, a 15'9 x 10'11 lounge/diner, large modern fitted kitchen, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a modern bathroom.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this home.
Midhurst Gardens runs off Leybourne Road with local shops and bus routes close by. Highly regarded schools including St Bernadettes, Oak Farm and Ryfield are within a flat walk. Public transport in the way of buses , Hillingdon Station ( Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines) plus the A40 are all within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44336082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26507216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.