2 bedroom apartment for saleHampton Court, Hampton-In-Arden, B92 0AJ
Sold by Us £240,000
- Individually designed Hatt Kitchens
- Porcelanosa sanitary ware and fittings
- Fitted 'Ocean' Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor Apartments with Outdoor Space
- First Floor Apartments with Balcony
- Short Walk to Hampton Park
- Some with Countryside Views
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Quality Integrated Appliances
Hampton Court is an exclusive new development of twenty four attractively designed apartments and just nine beautifully specified mews houses. Each property has been carefully produced to provide modern living within the relatively untouched and picturesque village of Hampton-In-Arden.
Surrounded by open greenbelt countryside, Hampton-In-Arden provides an assortment of local shops, stores, inns restaurants, a reputable primary school, an active sports and tennis club, a historic church with Norman origins and a railway station which connects to Birmingham New Street with Birmingham International and London Euston. Solihull town centre is approximately four miles and provides comprehensive facilities. Birmingham International Airport and the N.E.C can be reached within a few minutes' drive.
Porcelanosa bathrooms and ceramics, Hatt kitchens with quality integrated appliances and quartz work tops and fitted wardrobes from Ocean are just some of the features included as standard within each property at Hampton Court. Every home is finished to an exemplary standard with excellent fittings throughout.
The developer's passion for providing quality homes is evident throughout this delightful scheme. Each house and apartment has been individually designed to provide every purchaser with a home that suits a lifestyle which blends modern and contemporary interiors with traditional and elegant surroundings. All properties have the benefit of a 10 year buildings warranty to ensure peace of mind with every purchase.
Hampton Court is destined to become one of Hampton-In-Arden's most enviable addresses.
LIVING 13' 11" x 11' 9" (4.24m x 3.58m)
KITCHEN/DINING 15' 7" x 12' 8" (4.75m x 3.86m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 8" x 12' 4" (3.86m x 3.76m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 8" x 8' 4" (3.86m x 2.54m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44336961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100418021855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Knowle - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.