3 bedroom terraced house for saleCostin Street, Bedford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Close to commuters links
- Three bedroom terrace
- Large lounge
- Double glazing (WS)
conveniently located three bedroom terraced property. Situated within very close proximity to Bedford town centre, main train station, takeaways and cafes alike. Comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with cloakroom to the ground floor. Too the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
***COMMUTERS LINKS***William H Brown are pleased to present this conveniently located three bedroom terraced property. Situated within very close proximity to Bedford town centre, Bedford main train station, takeaways and cafes alike this property is ideally situated for commuters links. The property comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with cloakroom to the ground floor. Too this first floor: three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Book now to avoid disappointment as properties like this don't come around often!
Wooden Front door, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, Suite comprises of WC, Wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 21' 4" x 13' 4" ( 6.50m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, dado rail, covered over fireplace, under stair cupboard, new carpet and radiator,
Kitchen 16' 5" x 7' ( 5.00m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall storage units, work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with one bowl, partly tiled, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer and either electric or gas cooker. Ceiling stud lights, central heating boiler and radiator. two double glazed windows to side aspect.
Stairs from entrance hall and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, dado rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" Max x 6' 9" ( 4.32m Max x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprises of WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with mixer tap and hand held shower over, partly tiled, shaver point and radiator.
Small paved patio area to side of property, gated access to bin alley way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44338641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.