2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow Close, Rottingdean, Brighton
Sold STC £450,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Great Location
- Large Lounge
This property is situated in a much respected area of Rottingdean within walking distance to the beach front and close by to amenities and bus routes into Brighton & Hove.
This unique 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow is stylish, modern and well-presented throughout, consisting good sized bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen that overlooks the rear garden, a spacious and light open plan lounge and dining area with double doors leading out onto the rear garden. This property is situated in a much respected area of Rottingdean within walking distance to the beach front and close by to amenities and bus routes into Brighton & Hove.
Double glazed door front. Security alarm. Radiator. Storage to side.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front. Open fire place. Radiator. TV.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV point.
Sitting Room/3rd Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed patio door.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen. Wall/base. Stainless steel sink/drainer. Work surfaces. Electric oven. Electric hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Combination boiler. Space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.00m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. WC. Full tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44338677.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.