4 bedroom terraced house for saleDundas Gardens, West Molesey, KT8
Sold by Us
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- New central heating with wireless thermostatic control
- New kitchen and family bathroom
- New carpet on both staircases and throughout the second floor
- Extensive storage
- Integrated garage with external and internal access
- Patio and lawn garden to the rear
- Private driveway with ample additional parking available
- 5 minutes walk to the River Thames and Thames Path
- Catchment for very good schools
We are delighted to offer for sale one of these rarely available townhouses in a quiet and highly desirable cul-de-sac in Hurst Park, Molesey.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
The property is situated in this quiet residential area overlooking a pretty green with beautiful mature trees, 5 minutes walk to the river and close to excellent local schools, library, shopping facilities, health and fitness clubs and the bus service connecting with Hampton court station, Walton and Kingston upon Thames.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44339403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bxv-bwlo. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.