3 bedroom detached house for saleBwthyn Carreg High Street, Cymmer, Porth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- SUPERB CONDITION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
FANTASTIC DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING! Allen & Harris are delighted to market this very well presented property situated in Cymmer, Porth. With excellent local amenities, road links and schooling in both Welsh and English, this property is perfect for you're next family home!
Living accommodation comprises:
Modern Kitchen-Breakfast Room
Three Double Bedrooms
Modern Family Bathroom
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking to rear, front and rear gardens with the property presented in excellent condition.
Located in Cymmer, Porth, this property is located closely to Porth Train Station, Porth Town Centre and local bus routes. The property benefits from being presented in an excellent condition with superb living space. Essential off-road parking with a very well maintained rear garden is perfect if you're looking for a property to move straight into!
Steps rising to front garden, gated side access, laid to slate chippings, access to front door.
Entered through double glazed PVCu front door, stairs rising to first floor, laid to laminate flooring, stairs laid to carpet, door leading to:
Lounge 14' 9" Plus Recess x 10' 9" ( 4.50m Plus Recess x 3.28m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, double glazed PVCu french doors to rear, recess for bookcase/shelving, laminate flooring, radiator, power points. Access to:
Sitting Room 12' 1" Max x 10' 1" Plus Doorway ( 3.68m Max x 3.07m Plus Doorway )
Double glazed PVCu french doors to side leading to rear garden, radiator, power points, laid to laminate flooring. Fitted spotlights, feature coving, under stairs storage cupboard, airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.12m )
Modern fitted kitchen finished in Anthracite Grey. Soft closing units, splash backs, Integral 'BOSCH' oven and microwave, Induction 'BEKO' four ring electric hob and cooker hood over. Integral fridge/freezer and dish washer, full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with instant hot water tap and mixer tap. Laid to laminate flooring, feature coving, double glazed PVCu window to front. Hidden automatic socket points in worktop.
Access from sitting room, wall mounted unit, power points, tiled slash backs, plumbing available for washing machine.
Stairs rising from ground floor, laid to carpet, fitted spotlights, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted spotlights.
Bedroom 2 14' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.55m x 2.59m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted spotlights, access to loft.
Bedroom 3 14' 8" Into Recess x 8' 2" ( 4.47m Into Recess x 2.49m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted spotlights.
Three piece suite comprising; low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, feature tiled panelled bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear, fully tiled walls and flooring heated towel rail.
Split level, laid patio, lawn, stone chipping's and flower beds. Outside tap, gated side access. Off-road parking with rear lane access to rear, stone built walls and wooden fence surrounding. Access to:
Gated access, outside storage space available, access from rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44339463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.