3 bedroom terraced house for saleUpwoods Road, Doveridge
Sold STC £229,950
- Part of Former Hunting Lodge
- Three Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Lounge. Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom. Cloakroom
- GARAGE in separate block
Being part of a former Hunting Lodge to the estate of The Earl of Shrewsbury is this converted spacious property which comprises: THREE BEDROOMS, en suite, spacious lounge, dining room/family room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom & guest cloaks. GARAGE in separate block. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This delightful property is part of a former Hunting Lodge to the estate of The Earl of Shrewsbury being converted some years ago offers SPACIOUS accommodation in this sought after village. Doveridge having its own first school, village hall, pub restaurant and also a post office, there is easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links together with the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential of this property to appreciate the size of accommodation which in brief comprises: THREE BEDROOMS, en suite to master, spacious lounge, separate dining room/family room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and guest cloakroom. There is a GARAGE in a separate block together with additional parking.
Access to the property is gained via:
Having stairs to the first floor accommodation; central heating radiator; understairs storage; doors off to:
Having low level w.c.; wash hand basin; single glazed window.
Irregular Shaped Room. Having double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; beams to the ceiling; door leading into:
Irregular Shaped Room. A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; point for cooker; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; range of matching eye level units cooker hood; complementary tiling; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge: 17' 10" x 16' ( 5.44m x 4.88m )
Having full length windows to the front elevation; feature marble fireplace housing an open hearth; two central heating radiators; wall lighting; door leading down to cellar which houses the combination central heating boiler.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having sky light window; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 16' 2" x 14' 5" ( 4.93m x 4.39m )
Having double glazed sash window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; loft access; door leading into:
Having bath with mixer taps and electric shower; wash hand basin; w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; mirror door wardrobes.
Irregular shaped room. Having double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Irregular Shaped Room. Having double glazed window to the side elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Having bath with shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; window; central heating radiator; overstairs storage cupboard.
To the front of the property is a small landscaped area with retaining wall and to the rear there is a small courtyard suitable for table and chairs.
Set in a separate block having up and over door; further car parking space.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angel lens.
From Uttoxeter taking the A50 towards Derby, take the first exit to Doveridge upon entering the village taking the third exit at the roundabout proceeding along passing the Cavendish Arms where the property can be seen on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board. To gain access to the property proceed past the property turning right into Upwards Road and immediately right into the shared courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44339481.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.