1 bedroom apartment for saleSussex Road, Southampton
Sold STC £145,000
- New Homes
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 41" Roof Terrace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Central Location
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy To Let
A small development of surprisingly spacious New Apartments. All apartments offer contemporary integrated kitchen, stylish partly tiled bathrooms and large living accommodation. Register now to be the first to see this exciting new development in the Centre of Southampton.
Set in Central Southampton, Fox and Sons are pleased to present four New One Bed Apartments offering spacious City living. Conveniently located within close proximity to Southampton Central Train Station, West Quay Shopping Centre and Southampton Solent University, these properties are not to be missed!
The apartments offer a fully integrated kitchen with built in wall and base units, wood effect work tops, under pelmet lighting and soft closing units and drawers, built-in fridge, oven and hob with overhead extractor fan and washing machine. The bathrooms are partly tiled and offer modern suites with chrome ladder towel rail.
The apartments are all finished to a high spec comprising; quality carpets in bedrooms, engineered oak flooring, new electric systems, new double glazing throughout, new gas central heating system with thermostatic control, acoustic insulation over and above recommended levels, smoke detectors, security phone entry system, media points to lounge and bedroom, new roof and roof terrace (terrace to plot 4 only).
Please call on 02380 225155 for more information.
Lounge 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
Bedroom One 15' x 8' ( 4.57m x 2.44m )
Roof Terrace 41' x 19' ( 12.50m x 5.79m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.