2 bedroom apartment for saleHinderton Road, Neston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fantastic Two Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor Corner Plot
- Outstanding Communal Areas
- Viewing Essential
Fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment comprising; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and outstanding communal spaces.
Luxury apartments, offering independent living for the over fifty fives. Benefiting from reception, communal lounge, library, guest suite and house manager. This two bedroom, one reception room is an outstanding property in the Renaissance luxury retirement development. Positioned on the first floor the apartment provides spacious accommodation. As expected the property is extremely well presented and finished to a very high standard. The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and main bathroom.
Fantastic communal areas with gardens, communal lounges and library, and communal parking with electronic gates.
with utility cupboard with access to loft space and electric heater.
Lounge 17' x 10' 5" ( 5.18m x 3.18m )
with double glazed windows to front and side, electric fireplace and electric heater.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.12m x 1.93m )
modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, built in Fridge Freezer.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
with double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and electric heater.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.39m )
with double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes and electric heater.
modern suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC and electric towel drying radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44339505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.