1 bedroom flat for saleCardinal Court, Grand Avenue, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 5NW
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Sought After Cardinal Court Development
- South Facing Living Room
- Large Balcony With Views To The Sea
- Re-Fitted Shower Room/WC
- Share Of Freehold & Long Lease
- Under Cover Parking
A rarely available purpose built third floor apartment in this highly sought after Cardinal Court development offering spacious one bedroom accommodation with a South facing balcony and sea views.
The security entryphone gains access to the communal entrance hall with lift or stairs to the third floor with private door to flat 15. The entrance hall leads to a spacious South facing living room and a large South facing balcony with views to the sea. The double bedroom has floor to ceiling built in wardrobe storage cupboards, fitted south facing kitchen and a re-fitted spacious shower room/wc.
There is a private underground parking space within the main block at Cardinal Court and attractive communal grounds which surround the development.
Cardinal Court is located in West Worthing just off Grand Avenue. The sea is within walking distance and Grand Avenue has one of Worthing's main bus routes. There are also excellent local shops along Goring Road about 1/2 mile away.
Remainder of 999 year lease with a share of the freehold
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.