3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Way, Birmingham
Sold STC £180,000
- Well Presented & Extended Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom Upstairs
- Downstairs Shower Room & Utility Room
- Through Lounge & Dining Area
- Good Size Rear Garden, Side Garage & Front Driveway
**WELL PRESENTED** THREE BEDROOMS ** EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED** DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM** FAMILY BATHROOM UPSTAIRS** KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM** SIDE GARAGE ** LOUNGE / DINER** MUST NOT BE MISSED**
**WELL PRESENTED** THREE BEDROOMS ** EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED** DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM** FAMILY BATHROOM UPSTAIRS** KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM** SIDE GARAGE ** LOUNGE / DINER** MUST NOT BE MISSED** Comprising hall, lounge/dining area, kitchen, utility room, downstairs w/c and shower, three bedrooms and refitted bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing and central heating both where specified. There is a side garage and off road parking to fore also enclosed garden to the rear. Viewing is essential.
Block paved driveway with door into
UPVC double glazed leaded window to fore and side elevations, double glazed door to fore, laminate wood effect flooring, ceiling light point, door to hall.
Stairs to first floor accommodation, laminate wood effect flooring,central heating radiator, wall light point, under stairs storage cupboard, door to kitchen, hardwood obscure glazed french doors to lounge/dining area.
Lounge / Diner 25' 6" plus dining area x 9' 11" max ( 7.77m plus dining area x 3.02m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to fore, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, central heating radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, gas fire point, raised dining area, four light points, spotlights in bay window and fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 1" max x 6' 9" max ( 4.60m max x 2.06m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, breakfast seating area, storage cupboard, door to utility room, electric cooker point, tiling to splash prone areas, ceiling light point.
UPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden , plumbing for washing machine, refitted wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, sink unit, wall mounted combination boiler, plumbing for tumble dryer, ceiling light point, laminate wood effect flooring, door to downstairs shower room and door to garage.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fully tiled walls and flooring, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, low flush w.c, and heated towel rail.
UPVC double glazed window to side, wall light point, loft access, doors to bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" into bay x 8' 4" plus wardrobes ( 3.78m into bay x 2.54m plus wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed bay window to fore, central heating radiator, wall light point, built in mirrored wardrobes, laminate wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 11" max ( 3.84m x 3.02m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, spotlights.
Bedroom Three 7' x 7' 2" ( 2.13m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, spotlights, ceiling light point, laminate wood effect flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to fore, tiled flooring, paneled bath, low level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin, spotlights, fully tiled to all perimeter walls.
Paved patio area and decking with lawn.
Garage 15' 1" x 8' 6" max ( 4.60m x 2.59m max )
Double doors, ceiling strip light and double opening doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44340024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.