6 bedroom detached house for saleDalwood, Axminster, Devon
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Living / Garden Room
- 2 Bedroomed Cottage Annexe
- Wagon House
- Three Loose Boxes
- Beautifully Designed Gardens
- In all about 0.925 hectares (2.286 acres)
A delightful small country house, Listed Grade II, with contemporary additions, a self-contained two bedroom cottage, paddock and outbuildings, set close to a sought after East Devon Village. In all about 2.28 acres.
This intriguing Grade II Listed thatched house faces almost due south and enjoys lovely outlooks from all the principal rooms. A house of two halves, the main house has well-proportioned light rooms off a central hall. The cottage is also thatched and offers self-contained, two bedroom accommodation that could be incorporated back into the main property. Beautifully designed gardens lie mainly to the south. The entrance gates lead into a rear courtyard which provides ample parking and access to an original barn and detached wagon house. There are also three loose boxes, feed store and old Nissen Hut and a gate leading to a paddock.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU110108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.