Warehouse for saleHope Terrace, Newquay
Sold STC £295,000
- Large open rectangular building with high eaves and access
- Block built internal reception/offices/retail area
- Parking front and rear
- Rare freehold opportunity in the town centre
- Suit variety of commercial purposes, subject to permission
- Currently used as a trading DIY warehouse and second hand trader
- Business and stock also available as going concern if required
- Vacant possession available
- Staff kitchen and toilet on site
- Small industrial site in the heart of Newquay with main road signage
Large freehold commercial warehouse/industrial premises offering over 3500sq ft of commercial space with parking and offices in the centre of Newquay.
Fronting Covered Forecourt - 8.89m x 4.37m (29'2 x 14'4) - Providing covered parking and access to the main building. Pedestrian door leading to the reception. Commercial roller shutter door (12 opening height x 157 width) opening directly into the:
Main Building - 22.86m x 13.72m overall maximum measurements (75' - Pitch roof with no internal pillars. Former spray booth currently used for storage. Block-built single storey internal partitioned shop/office area with storage over divided into 3 main rooms:
Main shop area 31 x 159
Office/Room 1 146 x 87
Reception 148 x 134
Small staff kitchen area
Outside Rear - 3 or 4 additional private parking spaces, accessed off the rear lane.
Outside Side - Further parking facilities for 2 vehicles and a side open storage yard.
The Business - Whilst the freehold property is offered with vacant possession, the business element is also available if required, subject to the purchase of the current stock at valuation. The business has been trading for a number of Years as a second hand trading warehouse and DIY retail shop.
Tenure - Freehold
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage
Business Rates - Rateable value £13,250
Commercial Epc - To follow
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26502670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.