3 bedroom terraced house for saleCairnfield Avenue, London
• An extended bay fronted centre terrace 1930’s built house in this popular road off Neasden Shopping Centre and being offered for sale in ready to move into well kept condition
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles
• Single garage to rear garden (approached via a rear service road)
• Ground floor shower room/WC and first floor bathroom and separate WC
• Ground floor rear extension providing spacious kitchen/diner
• The nearest station is Neasden (Jubilee
Property ref: 121_2457_4253500
Wood flooring. Under-stairs cupboard
Reception Room 1 (Front):
15’5” x 11’11” (4.70m x 3.62m) Wood flooring. Double glazed bay window. Fireplace.
Reception Room 2 (Rear):
13’5” x 11’10” (4.09m x 3.60m) Wood flooring. Wall mounted flame effect fire. Door to extension providing spacious :-
17’ x 10’4” (5.18m x 3.15m) Ceramic tiled flooring and partly tiled walls. Built-in gas hob with oven below and extractor hood above hob. Wall mounted gas boiler. Sink unit. Down lights to ceiling. A range of built-in eye level wall mounted cabinets and matching base cabinets with work surfaces above. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Ceramic tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. (This room is arranged as a wet room with open shower and drainage to floor) Low level WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Plumbed for washing machine and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom 1 (Front):
15’7”x 11’11” (4.75m x 3.62m) Built-in cupboards. Double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 2 (Rear) :
13’6”x 10’5” (4.12m x 3.18m) Built-in cupboards. Double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 :
9’2”x 6’6” (2.80m x 1.98m) Double glazed window.
Fully tiled walls and marble tiled flooring. Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and down lights to ceiling.
Marble tiled floor and ceramic tiled walls. Low level WC.
Hatch to loft space (not inspected)
Off street parking to front garden for two vehicles. Rear garden with paved patio, lawn, garden shed and single detached garage to rear of property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44349006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4253500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoopers, Neasden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.