2 bedroom flat for saleBuckingham Gate, London
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A magnificent two bedroom lateral apartment measuring 1,238 sq ft (115.7 sq m) located on the fourth floor of this striking period building with a private terrace to the rear and direct lift access.
A set of double doors from the reception hall welcomes you into the principal living quarter which runs across the full width of the building. A well-appointed kitchen complete with a range of integrated Siemens appliances and breakfast bar is discretely tucked away. Two double bedrooms, each with a luxurious en-suite bathroom, are located to the rear of the building featuring an extensive array of hand-made fitted wardrobes and a bespoke dressing table in the master bedroom. A private terrace is accessed from both the bedrooms.
A well-appointed utility room and guest cloakroom complete these beautifully designed and thoughtfully arranged apartments.
Specification highlights include:
• Bespoke kitchen with Carrera Marble splashbacks and integrated Siemen appliances
• Pre-wired for flexible AV systems with full upgrade package available
• Samsung 55 inch Smart TV to living room
• Air heating and cooling system
• Underfloor heating to all bathrooms
• Bowers & Wilkins surround sound in living room with recessed ceiling speakers
22 Buckingham Gate is a striking period property in the Birdcage Walk Conservation area. Award winning Seastar Developments has completed a fastidious programme of refurbishment creating seven 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, each having been meticulously specified and finished offering luxurious and elegant living spaces behind the original Grade II listed façade.
Conveniently located for all that London has to offer in an area affectionately known as, “The Royal Quarter”, London’s famed shopping districts are all within a 1.5 mile radius of 22 Buckingham Gate whilst to the south lies Victoria where a £4billion regeneration is transforming the area into one of London’s most desirable neighbourhoods.
With St James’s Park and Green Park on your doorstep, and the corner of Hyde Park just 0.8 miles away, the landscaped gardens of the Royal Parks offer a tranquil haven in which to unwind and escape the bustle of Central London.
All photos are of the show apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44349174.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDI160337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Pimlico, Westminster & St James. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.