2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBank Street, Irvine
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom semi detached villa
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Timber garage
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Garden grounds
- Floored attic
Two bedroom semi detached villa within private development comprising of entrance hall, conservatory, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also floored attic, timber garage, communal parking at rear, gas c/h, d/g and garden grounds.
Semi detached villa idyllically set within Bank Street and offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, with door to conservatory which overlooks the garden area, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from timber garage, communal parking at rear, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds. The attic is also floored, lined with velux window, power sockets and spotlights.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this rarely available home, set within one of Irvine's preferred areas.
Welcoming entrance hall with double glazed door to the side and door to conservatory. Radiator and laminate flooring.
UPV constructing and open views across garden grounds. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.89m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to front. Electric fire set within fireplace. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.01m )
Fully fitted modern kitchen with wall and base units, with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Gas hob and oven with cooker hood. Radiator, cupboard and vinyl flooring.
Wall and base units with matching worktops. Plumbed for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and laminate flooring.
Stairs from hall to upper landing. Double glazed window to rear. Loft access, radiator and carpeted flooring.
With pull down ladder. Velux window to rear. Floored with lined walls, spotlights and power sockets.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 13' 9" ( 2.84m x 4.19m )
Master double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 13' 3" ( 3.56m x 4.04m )
Again double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Modern bathroom comprising of bath with over shower with glass screen, wash hand basin and w.c Partially tiled walls, radiator and tiled flooring.
Communal parking area to the rear of the property.
Timber garage located to the rear of the property.
The enclosed garden grounds comprise of lawn drying area, shrub area, shrub area, paved patio. Access to garage.
We believe the lawn area is shared with one neighbour.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.