2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGate Street Mews, Maldon
Offers in Region of £285,000
- Central Location
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Cul de Sac Position
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Fired Central heating
Ideally positioned WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MALDON HIGH STREET with its wealth of shops and schools as well as PROMENADE PARK is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM end terrace property boasting open plan lounge diner, and TWO OFF ROAD PARKING SPACES.
Gate Street Mews is situated behind the desirable North end of Maldon's historic High Street, with it's wealth of cafes, restaurants and shops, as well as recreational facilities including the renowned Promenade Park with it's picturesque riverside walks. The location is also within reach of many exceptional schools including Maldon Court Preparatory School, St Francis Catholic Primary School and All Saints Church of England Primary School. This well presented two bedroom end terrance has been well maintained by the current owner and offers well proportioned accommodation in the heart of Maldon, including open plan lounge diner, as well as an attractive low maintenance rear garden, and enjoys two allocated parking spaces as well as communal visitor spaces. To view this property please contact William H Brown Maldon today.
Stairs to first floor, access to lounge, radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front. Living flame gas fire surround and mantle, under stairs storage cupboard, open plan to diner.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Archway into kitchen, double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
Selection of worktops, base level cupboards and drawers below. Matching eye level units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted electric oven and gas hob with extractor, wall mounted boiler. Double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls.
Airing cupboard, ladder access to fully boarded loft, access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 6" max x 10' 2" ( 4.72m max x 3.10m )
Two double glazed windows to front, over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 9' to fitted wardrobes ( 2.67m x 2.74m to fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, double and single fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Panelled bath, fitted shower and screen. Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Low maintenance garden, block paving with shingle areas. Further slate bedding, summer house to remain, side access to parking.
Two parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44350074.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.