3 bedroom terraced house for saleWilliam Barrows Way, Tipton
Offers Over £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern And Deceptively Spacious
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C, Family Bathroom And Master En-suite
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- NHBC Warranty Still Available
- Detached Garage With Off Road Parking
A beautiful and modern property, deceptively spacious and beautifully presented throughout. Benefiting from three double bedrooms, downstairs w.c, family bathroom and master ensuite. With a spacious, practical lounge diner and fitted modern kitchen, this property is designed for ideal family living
A deceptively spacious three storey family home benefiting from three double bedrooms over the two upper floors, with the luxurious master bedroom on the Second floor benefiting from its own en-suite.
The property has a spacious lounge/diner with views to the garden through rear facing French doors and a fitted high specification kitchen.
To the rear of the property there is a detached garage and space for two cars.
This modern property benefits from is NHBC warranty and is a wonderful family home that is beautifully presented though out and is designed with family living in mind.
To book your viewing please call Shipways Dudley on 01384 238779
Main entrance hall with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and access to :-
Downstairs cloak room with wash basin, w.c, and central heating radiator
Lounge 15' 6" x 14' 8" ( 4.72m x 4.47m )
A spacious lounge and diner area with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and double glazed French doors leading to the rear of the property
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, central heating boiler and radiator with front facing double glazed window
First floor landing with access to :-
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.64m )
First floor double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
First floor double bedroom with Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Partly tiled first floor bathroom with bath and mixer taps, w.c, wash basin, single shower cubicle and central heated towel rail
Master Bedroom 20' 10" max x 11' 3" ( 6.35m max x 3.43m )
Master Bedroom on the second floor with two double glazed skylights, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to:-
Ensuite on the second floor incorporating a double shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c and central heating towel rail
Rear Of The Property
Spacious rear garden with patio leading to fenced and enclosed lawn area
Detached garage to the rear of the property with off road parking for two cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44350080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.