3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWildmore Crescent, Friskney, Boston
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- REAR GARDEN WITH OPEN VIEWS BEYOND
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- VILLAGE LOCATION
This semi detached property is situated in the Village of Friskney and benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING, rear garden with open views beyond and a WORKSHOP. The accommodation comprises in brief a Lounge, Kitchen, Ground Floor WC, Boiler Room, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE IN VILLAGE LOCATION WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND WORKSHOP
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to first floor, window to front aspect, ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Lounge 14' maximum into recess x 17' 5" ( 4.27m maximum into recess x 5.31m )
With windows to front and rear aspect, 2 radiators, picture rail, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 14' maximum x 9' 10" ( 4.27m maximum x 3.00m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, range of wall and base units, radiator, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect.
With shelving, window and light point within.
With obscure glazed entrance door leading to the garden.
Ground Floor W.C.
With high cistern WC and window within.
Housing the oil central heating boiler and benefiting from wall mounted shelving and dual aspect windows, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
With window to front aspect, access to roof space, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 10' x 13' 10" maximum ( 3.05m x 4.22m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point. Built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" maximum x 10' ( 3.33m maximum x 3.05m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, walk-in storage cupboard, 2 further built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 10' 4" ( 2.18m x 3.15m )
With window, radiator and ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising bath with wall mounted shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, obscure glazed window, radiator, ceiling light point and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides off road parking and a lawned area with paved access leading to the front entrance door.
Side gated access leads to the substantial rear garden which houses the oil tank and comprises a paved patio seating area and lawned area. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and enjoys open views to the rear.
Workshop 10' 8" x 21' 5" ( 3.25m x 6.53m )
Of concrete sectional construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44350107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.