1 bedroom flat for saleLongford Road, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £109,999
- Ground Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Kitchen
- Lounge / Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Under Floor Heating
- Recently Redecorated and Newly Fitted Carpets
- Town Centre Location
- Long Lease - 145 years remaining
- No Forward Chain
* No Forward Chain * An ideal buy to let or first time purchase with an estimated return of £550.00 - £650.00 per calendar month. The spacious Ground Floor Apartment comprises of a double Bedroom, an open plan Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Area with a modern fitted Kitchen and a modern Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and under floor heating throughout. Outside to the Rear are Communal Gardens for the residents to enjoy also with bike rack facilities. The property is located in the heart of Bognor Regis Town Centre and is just a short stroll to Bognor Regis train and bus station with many other amenities on the door stop. Long lease with 145 years remaining.
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Doors to the inner hallway, shower room and the airing cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder. Coconut door matting. Newly fitted carpet.
Inner Hallway - Opening to the open plan lounge / kitchen / dining area. Sliding doors to the bedroom. Telephone entry system. Newly fitted carpet.
Lounge / Dining Area - 4.75m x 3.99m (15'7 x 13'1) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bayed windows. Television point. Telephone point. Newly fitted carpet. Opening to:
Kitchen - Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and colour coordinated up-stand. Space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. Integrated electric hob with extractor fan over and oven below.
Bedroom - 2.97m x 2.82m (9'9 x 9'3) - Television point. Newly fitted carpet.
Shower Room - Modern fitted shower room with a shower cubicle and wall mounted shower, close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Wall mounted medicine cabinet. Extractor fan.
Communal Gardens - There is outdoor space for the residents to use and enjoy, also outdoor bike racks.
Additional Information - Maintenance Charge is £600.00 paid twice yearly.
Ground Rent is £100.00 paid twice yearly.
The original lease was 155 years from 2006 therefore there is a balance of 145 years remaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44350323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26340592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.