2 bedroom apartment for saleHarefield Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
Offers in Excess of
- Reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom suite
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Second floor Victorian apartment
- Situated in the sought after North Uxbridge area
- Very close to the town centre
- EPC Rating C
- 645 Sq. Ft (59.9 Sq. M)
Presented in very good condition throughout, is this charming two bedroom converted Victorian apartment, situated in a sought after location in North Uxbridge.
From the entrance hallway there is access into the spacious reception room, the modern fitted kitchen and bedroom two.
Bedroom two has built in wardrobes and bedroom one has a walk in wardrobe. The bathroom, which is accessed via the kitchen, has a modern suite comprising a bath, wash basin and WC.
Outside, there is small garden and permit parking.
The property is situated on Harefield Road in North Uxbridge, within very easy reach of the shopping centre, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44350359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB150493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.