3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinden Grove, Alverstoke, Gosport
Sold STC £290,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached home located in Alverstoke
- Lounge, dining room and extended kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Driveway providing off street parking
- Approximately west facing garden
- Must be seen!
Three bedroom semi-detached home * Located in Alverstoke * Bay House catchment* Entrance hall * Cloakroom * Lounge * Dining room * Extended kitchen * Conservatory * Landing * Three double bedrooms * Re-fitted family bathroom * Driveway providing off street parking * Approximately west facing garden!
Three bedroom semi-detached home * Located in Alverstoke * Bay House catchment * Entrance hall * Cloakroom * Lounge * Dining room * Extended kitchen * Conservatory * Landing * Three double bedrooms * Re-fitted family bathroom * Driveway providing off street parking * Approximately west facing garden which offers the discerning purchaser a good deal of privacy * Homes like this are going very quick at the moment so an internal inspection is essential!
UPVC door to front access, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, gas central heating boiler, wc, wash hand basin with utility under.
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 12' 3" max ( 4.52m into bay x 3.73m max )
UPVC double glazed box bay window to front elevation, gas fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Fire place, radiator, door to conservatory.
Kitchen 13' 11" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.24m max x 2.64m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Conservatory 16' 2" max x 5' 9" max ( 4.93m max x 1.75m max )
UPVC and brick construction, UPVC French style door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' 5" into bay x 12' 3" max ( 4.09m into bay x 3.73m max )
UPVC double glazed box bay window to front elevation, two in-built double wardrobe, one in-built single wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.76m max x 2.92m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.07m max x 2.62m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, restricted head height in places.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, heated towel rail, P-shaped bath with shower screen and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, wc, fully tiled walls, downlights, tiled flooring.
To the front there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking, shrub and flower borders. To the rear there is a good degree of privacy, pedestrian side access, patio section extending to a laid to lawn section, power, outside tap to the side, enclosed shed, greenhouse and approximately west facing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44350503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS104667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.