4 bedroom detached house for saleKingsnorth
Sold by Us £400,000
- Detached village property
- Easily manageable gardens
- Only 3.5 miles from Ashford International Station
- Brick/block driveway providing parking for 4 cars
- First floor bathroom, ground floor shower room
- 3 large first floor bedrooms
- Separate sitting, dining room and study/Bedroom 4
- Potential to convert garage
- Garden room, kitchen & utility
This detached property is in a picturesque lane on the outskirts of Kingsnorth village yet only 3.5 miles from Ashford and the International Railway Station. Offering 3 good sized first floor bedrooms along with first floor bathroom and ground floor shower room. There are easy to maintain and well cared for gardens mainly to the side of the property with an attractive terrace adjoining farmland to the rear and a driveway to the side providing parking for 4 cars plus access to an internal garage. There may be potential to convert the garage subject to the necessary building consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44350686.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference V1849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobbs Parker Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.