2 bedroom flat for saleKing Edward Road, Hyde
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen/Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- First Floor Position
- Well Maintained Communal Areas
- Central Gee Cross Location
- Allocated Parking
- Proximity To Transport Links
- Close To Werneth Low Country Park
Sitting in the heart of Gee Cross Village this superb two bedroom first floor apartment offers surprisingly spacious, well planned accommodation. Briefly comprising entrance hallway, two bedrooms, modern family bathroom and an open plan living room/kitchen. The apartment and development are both beautifully maintained and offer allocated parking. Given that the location provides superb transport/motorway links to the City Centre, yet Werneth Low Country Park is on your doorstep, this property is sure to appeal and an early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44350857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7172561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Holmes, Marple Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.