4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsway, Banbury
- Extended semi detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large rear garden
A GREATLY EXTENDED SPACIOUS FAMILY HOUSE LOCATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE WITHIN THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Entrance hallway, very spacious sitting room, dining room, ground floor family bathroom, extended kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road car parking, single garage, large rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£315,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar Street. Just as this becomes the Broughton Road, turn left into Beargarden Road and them immediately right into Kingsway. Continue up the road where the property will be found on the right hand side towards the end of the street.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 60 KINGSWAY is a spacious family home which is pleasantly located on this popular road close to the town centre and all daily amenities. The property has been greatly extended to the front, side and rear and is well presented throughout. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance porch with door leading directly into the spacious sitting room which has stairs rising to the first floor, wood laminate flooring and a door leading into the inner hallway. At the rear of the property there is a pleasant dining room which has a useful store cupboard and double doors that open onto the rear garden.
* The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with wood fronted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with wooden work surfaces over housing a circular sink and drainer. There is a four ring gas hob with an extractor fan over, an integrated single oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, door to the rear garden and a door that leads into the garage.
* There is a family bathroom located at ground floor level which is fitted with a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail, airing cupboard.
* On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has a large en-suite shower room, bedrooms two and three are both double in size.
* There is an integrated garage with power and light connected and an up and over door to the front.
* Outside the property to the front there is a block paved driveway which provides off road car parking for one vehicle. Further car parking is available in the street.
* The main area of garden is located to the rear which extends to approximately 75' in length. It is tiered on three levels with a paved patio adjoining the house and steps that lead up to a raised wooden decked area and a large lawn at the rear. There are well stocked flower and plant borders and a shed to remain.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the dining room.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44352306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26505958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.