4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTheydon Grove, Epping, Essex
Sold STC £725,000
- Georgian style 4 bedroom end of terrace house located in a prime position in the prestigious Theydon Grove
- Stunning views
- Pretty and sunny garden with conservatory
- 2 large receptions
- 12 minutes to the tube station
- EPC energy rating D (59)
A stunning location with fantastic views.Theydon Grove is a prestigious location of town houses. You can only be impressed at the specious accommodation available to you with this home.The east/west aspects ensure you have a bright and sunny home. As with most locations there is often a "pecking order" - great news, this home is located in the best position in Theydon Grove.You will be stunned at the far reaching views, even being able to see as far as the Dartford crossing.The pretty and sunny garden has a way through to the open land behind, so you have the best of both worlds - close to the country and easy access to London.The versatility of space is evident. The ground floor is ideal as a daytime location with its lovely sunny dining and conservatory.The lounge is perfect for those cosy evenings with your partner or family. With 2 of the bedrooms on this floor, it is ideal for guests.The palatial master bedroom with en-suite and bedroom (currently being used as a dressing room) are on the next level.The modern bathroom and kitchen complete this excellent family home.
What the Owner says:
We moved to Theydon Grove because we fell in love with the style of homes and location.The views are still as magical to us today as they were when we bought our home.We can see the Queen Elizabeth Bridge from here but have never quite been able to position our home from there.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 20'1 (6.13m) x 11'10 (3.61m) narrowing to 9'4 at narrowest point (2.85m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 7'4 (3.25m x 2.24m)
- Conservatory: 14'10 x 10'0 (4.52m x 3.05m)
- Utility Room
- Lounge: 20'1 x 11'10 (6.13m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 10'11 (3.38m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'11 x 7'9 (3.33m x 2.36m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 12'11 (4.60m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'6 x 5'3 (2.59m x 1.60m)
- Rear Garden
- Attached Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44352414.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.