2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWide Lane, Morley, LEEDS
Sold STC £100,950
- Two bedroom end through terrace accommodation
- Garden to the rear
- Fantastic sized rooms
- Viewing a must
This two bedroom end through terrace accommodation situated in Morley is an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investor with the property being within close proximity of local amenities and good schools.
This two bedroom end through terrace accommodation situated in Morley is an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investor with the property being within close proximity of local amenities and good schools. The property benefits from three fantastic sized bedroom and a modern fitted bathroom. The property does require some modernisation. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today.
Lounge 15' x 15' 1" ( 4.57m x 4.60m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fireplace.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, oven and hob, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear, access to cellar and rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to separate WC, house bathroom, two bedrooms and second floor.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear, and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front and side with gas central heating radiator.
WC and double glazed window to the side.
Well fitted modern bathroom comprising of white panel bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, bidet, tiled walls, double glazed window to the side and gas central heating chrome tower rail.
Loft 15' x 12' plus fitted wardrobes ( 4.57m x 3.66m plus fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed Velux window to the side, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
To the front of the property offers on and off street parking and garden with gated access to the rear. To the rear of the property is extensive garden which is ideal for BBQs in summer months with wall and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44352639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.