3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHackett Drive, Dudley
- Must Be Viewed
- Popular And Pleasant Location
- Fabulous Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Spacious Lounge with French Doors To The Rear Of The Property
- Corner Position
- Practical And Well Presented Garden
A wonderful semi-detached three bedroom property, Benefiting from its spacious lounge, modern kitchen and diner, family bathroom and downstairs w.c. With an advantageous corner plot in a popular and pleasant location this is an ideal family home.
A wonderful semi-detached three bedroom property, Benefiting from its spacious lounge, modern kitchen and diner, family bathroom and downstairs w.c. With an advantageous corner plot in a popular and pleasant location this is an ideal family home. Benefiting from its off road parking and well presented rear garden,
To book your private viewing please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Drive way to the front for off road parking with access to the property entrance
Front door leading to the entrance hall with carpeted flooring and central heating radiator
Downstairs cloakroom accessed via the entrance hall with w.c, wash basin, central heating radiator and extractor fan
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.20m )
Spacious family lounge with front facing double glazed window and double glazed French doors leading to the rear of the property
Dining Area 8' 6" x 10' max ( 2.59m x 3.05m max )
Dining area leading to the kitchen :-
Kitchen 7' 7" min x 9' 2" min ( 2.31m min x 2.79m min )
Fitted kitchen with dining area benefiting from matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, Indesit oven and hob, central heating boiler and radiator, under stairs pantry, front facing window and door leading to the rear of the property
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall, with balconette stair case, rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access
Bedroom One 14' 8" Max x 7' 9" Min ( 4.47m Max x 2.36m Min )
Double bedroom with front facing full height Balconette windows and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' min x 9' ( 3.05m min x 2.74m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted cupboards
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 7' 4" ( 1.96m x 2.24m )
Bedroom or optional study with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Partially tiled L shaped bathroom with bath and overhead shower, w.c, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Nicely presented lawn and patio area with enclosed fences and detached garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.