4 bedroom detached house for saleHeadless Cross, Redditch
- Four-Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Extended - Spacious & Flexible Layout
- Integral Garage & Private Driveway
- Generous-sized Landscaped Garden
- Lounge, Dining Room & Sitting Room
- Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Bathroom & Downstairs Shower Room
- EPC Rating = D57
This Particularly Well-Presented Four-Bedroom Extended Detached Family Home is conveniently located within a highly sought after residential district of Headless Cross. The property offers excellent access to the local amenities, shops, restaurants, schooling, bus route and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Cloakroom, Spacious Living Room (with a Feature Fireplace), Separate Dining Room, Family/Sitting Room, Kitchen, Separate Utility Room and a Shower Room to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes, Further Two Double Bedrooms, Good-sized Fourth Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from an Integral Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Delightfully Landscaped & Generous-sized Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44353098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7064815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.