3 bedroom detached house for saleKensington Gardens, WIRRAL
Sold STC £155,000
- Three bedrooms
- Modern wet room
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, benefiting from solar panels, front and rear gardens, driveway and a detached garage. Open plan lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a modern family wet room. VIEIWNGS ADVISED!
WELL-PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, benefiting from double glazing, central heating where specified, plus a driveway and detached garage. With front and rear gardens, this property briefly comprises of; porch, hall, open plan lounge, dining room, conservatory and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family wet room. CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Upvc door to porch, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Upvc door to front and tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front, multi fuel feature fire place and surround, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Upvc sliding doors to conservatory, laminate flooring, ceiling lights and radiator.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and roll top work surfaces, double glazed window to the rear and side and upvc door to side access. Sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob and hood over. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, ceiling spotlights and tiled flooring.
Upvc windows to three sides, upvc door to rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, carpet flooring and ceiling spotlights.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 8" Plus wardrobe ( 3.68m x 2.95m Plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted and built in wardrobes housing wall mounted boiler, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring, ceiling lights and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.93m )
Upvc window to front, carpet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, towel radiator, pedestal sink, full tiling, shower and loft access.
Paved garden with decorative gravelled area, fence surround and access to detached garage.
Enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, gated side access and established borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44354709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR105725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.