3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTudor Way, Worsbrough, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Off street parking
- Well decorated and appointed
£100,000 - £110,000. Situated in this sought after residential area and giving access to local amenities, including Worsbrough Country Park and commuter links is this spacious, 3 bedroomed, semi detached property. The property has off street parking and an immaculate rear garden.
Situated in this sought after residential area and giving access to local amenities, including Worsbrough Country Park and commuter links is this spacious, 3 bedroomed, semi detached property. The property has off street parking and an immaculate rear garden.
With a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, understairs storage area and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
There is a front facing double glazed window and a low flush WC.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
Having an extensive range of fitted, soft close wall and base units finished in high gloss cream, there is a one and a half bowl sink, plumbing for a washing machine, extractor hood, 4 ring gas hob, gas oven, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, wine rack and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge / Dining Room 16' 1" plus hallway recess x 15' 1" ( 4.90m plus hallway recess x 4.60m )
Having double glazed patio doors leading out to a decked area, there is a decorative fire surround, there are two radiators, a TV point and coving and ceiling rose.
First Floor Landing
With a spindled balustrade and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 8' 10" into recess x 12' 11" to wardrobe fronts ( 2.69m into recess x 3.94m to wardrobe fronts )
With a rear facing double glazed window, a range of built in bedroom furniture finished in walnut effect and there is a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" into recess x 11' 10" ( 2.51m into recess x 3.61m )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator and a built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
With contemporary style tiled walls to half height, tiled in bath with mixer style shower attachment, low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, chrome towel rail and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is off street parking and there is a further driveway to the side, there is an outside storage room and to the rear is a well presented, enclosed garden with lawn, pebbled borders and a raised, covered decked area with inset lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44354724.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.