3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKettering Road, Northampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Landscaped Gardens
- Double Garage
The property comprises of porch, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also boasts attractive landscaped front and rear gardens, a double garage and private access for parking.
We are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached family home. Greatly improved by the current owners to an exceptional standard. The property comprises of porch, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also boasts attractive landscaped front and rear gardens, a double garage and private access for parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Single glazed door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge Area 14' 8" into bay x 10' 6" ( 4.47m into bay x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, window shutters, gas fire, laminate flooring, coved ceiling and folding doors to dining area.
Dining Area 14' 3" into bay x 10' 6" ( 4.34m into bay x 3.20m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear , laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen Area 18' x 7' 4" ( 5.49m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall and base mounted units with roll top work tops, single drainage sink with mixer tap, tiles to splash back areas, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for appliances, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 3" into bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.34m into bay x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, window shutters, built in wardrobes and cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Two double glazed obscure window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, part tiled walls and radiator.
Landscaped front garden with planted borders and hedgerows, gravel and stepped path to front door, partly laid to lawn, gate to front access and gate to side access.
Mainly laid to lawn, planted borders, timber fencing, two patio paved areas and gated rear access.
Double Garage 19' 5" max x 15' 11" max ( 5.92m max x 4.85m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door to front aspect, up and over doors and lighting,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44354730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.