Get brand editions for Savill Andrews, Chard

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Coker Way, Chard

Under Offer £62,000

Property Description

Key features

  • SHARED OWNERSHIP 40% share with 228 rent on remaining 60%
  • Good sized 3 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms
  • Living room & good sized kitchen diner fitted in smart wood
  • Gas central heating & PVC double glazing
  • Parking & gardens

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Great opportunity to buy a SHARED OWNERSHIP home to get yourself affordably onto the property ladder. This 40% share has a subsidized rent of c.£ 228 pcm for the other 60%. Hallway with WC off, living room, kitchen diner in smart wood, 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. Gas central heating & PVC double glazing. Outside parking to the front & garden to the rear.

Door to the front. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under. Radiator.

WC, wash basin, & radiator.

Living room
Radiator & TV point.

Kitchen diner
Smartly fitted in wood fronted wall and base units. Rolled edge worktops with 1.5 bowl sink unit inset. Integrated electric oven/grill, 4 ring gas hob, & cooker hood. Spaces for washing machine & fridge freezer. Patio doors to the garden. Radiator. Gas fired central heating & hot water boiler.


Bedroom 1
Double with radiator & double wardrobe.

En Suite
Thermostatic shower in tiled & glazed cubicle, wash basin & WC. Radiator & extractor fan.

Bedroom 2
Double to the rear with radiator & built in wardrobe.

Bedroom 3
Single to the front with radiator.

Bath having shower attachment, wash basin & WC. radiator & extractor fan.

There is an allocated parking space at the front of the house.

There is an enclosed rear garden with rear access gate. The garden has paved patio seating area with lawn beyond & useful storage shed.

Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
15 September 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savill Andrews, Chard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.