5 bedroom detached house for saleKewferry Road, Northwood
A distinctive character property positioned on one Northwood's premier roads. This 5 double bedroomed 4 bathroom detached family home has been sympathetically refurbished throughout boasting a sleek and modern design while retaining many of the original features of the house. The property benefits from spacious accommodation set over three floors, ensuite bathrooms to two of the principle bedrooms and a large cinema/games room to the top floor with an ensuite shower room. Further benefits include off street parking and garage to the front, landscaped front and rear garden which includes a fully functional home office/gym.
Northwood provides a range of shopping facilities including Waitrose supermarket, a variety of restaurants and other amenities with the Metropolitan Line station providing access to Baker Street and the City. There is a plethora of state and private schooling together with a wide choice of recreational facilities, which include golf courses and fitness centres. The M1, M40 and M25 motorways are also accessible.
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- CLOAKROOM & UTILITY AREA
- FIRST FLOOR - MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM and access to balcony
- BEDROOM TWO with ENSUITE BATHROOM
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MAIN BATHROOM
- SECOND FLOOR - ENTERTAINMENT ROOM/BEDROOM 5
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GARAGE ACCESSED VIA DRIVEWAY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- MULTI PURPOSE BRICK BUILT OUTBUILDING
Ensuite Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44355417.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRNWDOD1L4117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robsons, Northwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.