4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWykham Lane, Bodicote
- Lovely position on the edge of the village
- Spectacular views
- Two reception rooms
- Three/four bedrooms
- Tandem garage
- Off road parking
- South facing garden
Full descriptionA WELL PRESENTED THREE/FOUR BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A LOVELY POSITION ON THE WESTERN EDGE OF THE VILLAGE WITH BEAUTIFUL SOUTHWESTERLY VIEWS OVER ADJOINING FIELDS AND COUNTRYSIDE BEYOND.
Hall, cloakroom, two reception rooms, bedroom four/study with en-suite shower room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, bathroom, WC, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, off road parking, tandem garage and utility, delightful garden and spectacular views.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£365,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 2.5 Miles
Oxford 20 Miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town bear left where signposted to Bodicote and Cherwell Heights and turn immediately right travelling over the flyover to the mini roundabout. Travel straight on into Bodicote along White Post Road and having passed the school and Kingsfield recreation ground turn right into Wykham Lane and the property will be found as the last on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BODICOTE lies approximately a mile and a half south of Banbury and within the village amenities include Post Office and stores, two public houses, Indian cuisine restaurant, a primary school, village hall and sports clubs including Banbury Cricket, Banbury Rugby Club and 'Bannatynes' Health and Leisure Club, there is also bus service to and from the town centre. Junction 11 of the M40 is to be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury.
The Property - 30 WYKHAM LANE, BODICOTE is a brick built three/four bedroomed semi detached house believed to date back to the 1960's. It occupies a delightful position on the Western edge of the village adjoining countryside over which there are lovely views. The well proportioned and extended accommodation offers a degree of flexibility with interchangeable reception rooms and an additional fourth bedroom with en-suite shower room which could be used as an office if preferred. A conservatory has also been added to the rear from where there are lovely views to the Southwest. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Two of the bedrooms have lovely far reaching views.
* Externally there is off road parking on the driveway at the front for 2 - 3 cars beyond which there is a large tandem garage including a utility area. The gardens are a particular feature with the main area lying to the rear and enjoying a Southwesterly aspect with view at the side over the adjoining fields.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three/four bedroomed semi detached house with extended flexible accommodation.
* Occupying a generous plot in an enviable position adjoining fields.
* Stunning rural views.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Two reception rooms.
* Ground floor fourth bedroom or office with en-suite shower room comprising a white suite with fully tiled double shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
* Conservatory with beautiful rural views.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven and hob, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge, work surfaces, window to front.
* Covered side passage with door to front and personal door to the garage and utility area with plumbing for washing machine, single drainer sink, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* A very large main bedroom with windows to the rear enjoying lovely far reaching views over the countryside.
* Second bedroom with built-in double wardrobe and window to front.
* A third bedroom with window to rear also with views over the countryside.
* A coloured bathroom suite with panelled bath, separate shower cubicle and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, window and radiator, separate WC.
* To the front a driveway provides off road parking space for 2 - 3 cars beyond which there is a tandem garage with electric remote controlled roller door, personal door to the covered side passage.
* The main area of garden lies to the rear and is South facing with a lovely Southwesterly aspect over the adjoining fields. There is a patio, lawned area and borders, further circular seating area, well stocked flower and shrub beds, Apple tree, paved area to enjoy the setting sun to the West.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler is located in the utility area within the garage.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44355468.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26508238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.