3 bedroom house for saleRedgeland Rise, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- New Build Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Twp Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson are delighted to release the final two new build semi detached houses within this popular development constructed by well respected local builders Gemselect. Each semi detached house offers well appointed internal accommodation comprising entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, open plan lounge/diner, to the first floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room/wc, two further bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Externally there are two parking spaces and an enclosed rear garden which compliments these attractive homes enjoying convenient ease of access to local amenities, schooling and bus routes. Please contact appointed agents Rush Witt & Wilson to view.
Bedroom 1 - 11'10 x 9'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'6 x 9'10 -
Bedroom 3 - 7'7 x 7'3 -
Reception 1 - 17'1 x 13'5 -
Kitchen - 13'5 x 9'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44355618.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26509150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.