2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilliam Boys Close, Colchester
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Landscaped Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
William H Brown are delighted to present to the market this stunning two bedroom detached bungalow situated to the north/east of Colchester. Boasting conservatory, beautiful landscaped garden and garage, an early viewing is strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, airing cupboard, utility cupboard.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.58m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear leading to Conservatory, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 4' 10" ( 3.02m x 1.47m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for appliances, laminate flooring, radiator.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
Double glazed windows to rear, double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Fully tiled with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., heated towel rail, double glazed window to side.
There is a fully landscaped garden which is laid to patio and lawn, all enclosed by panel fencing.
There is a Garage housing boiler measuring 16' 7 x 9' 5 with up and over door, power and light.
The property benefits from roof solar panels.
Proceed away from Colchester along Harwich Road/A137, at the mini roundabout take the second exit onto Bromley Road, turn right onto Hawthorn Avenue, turn right onto Sycamore Road, turn right onto Laburnum Grove, turn left onto Redwood Close, turn left onto Patmore Road, turn left onto William Boys Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44355681.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.