2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrickey Close, Tiverton
- 60% shared ownership
- Semi detached house
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large rear garden
- Driveway parking for two cars
This property is offered for sale as a 60% shared ownership. The house is extremely well presented and finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, a large garden laid mainly to lawn and off street parking for two cars.
This property is offered for sale as a 60% shared ownership. The house is extremely well presented and finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, a large rear garden laid mainly to lawn and off street parking for two cars. It is also available as full ownership for £160,000.
double glazed front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, door to:
Lounge 15' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.67m x 2.90m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.43m )
double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear garden, range of wall and base units with worktops over and tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator
First Floor Landing
stairs from ground floor, inset access to loft space
Bedroom One 18' 5" x 12' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.91m )
double glazed window to rear, television point
Bedroom Two 11' maximum x 10' 1" ( 3.35m maximum x 3.07m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard
opaque double glazed window to side, panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail
enclosed by timber fencing with a paved patio area, the remainder of garden being laid to lawn, timber storage shed
driveway parking for two cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44355753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.