3 bedroom detached house for saleGreenshields Road, Bedford
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Detached & Extended
- Castle Road Area
- Garage & Off Road Parking
**DETACHED & EXTENDED**This three double bedroom detached family home has a single storey extension to the rear and a conservatory. Located in the popular Castle Road area with close proximity to local conveniences making this a sought after property which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Situated in the popular Castle Road area is this extended detached three bedroom property briefly comprising entrance hall, 'L' shaped lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory and cloakroom. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and family shower room. Additional benefits include off road parking and garage with an inspection pit, gardens to the front and rear, double glazing (as specified) and gas radiator heating.
Entered via double glazed door to the side aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect and door to garage.
Entered via double glazed door to the side aspect, under stairs cupboard, radiator and window to lounge/diner.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin, complementary tiling to splashback areas.
Double glazed French door to the side aspect, glazed door to cloakroom and double glazed door to the kitchen.
Lounge/diner 25' 2" max x 14' 8" max ( 7.67m max x 4.47m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed French doors, feature gas fireplace, two radiators, window to the entrance hall and two double glazed windows to the conservatory.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' x 8' 1" max ( 4.88m x 2.46m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer, complementary tiling to splashback areas, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window to the conservatory, door to pantry and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
Of a brick and double glazed construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, lights and double glazed French door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, access to loft space and door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" up to wardrobe x 11' 3" ( 3.45m up to wardrobe x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 7" up to wardrobe ( 3.45m x 2.92m up to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC, radiator and complementary tiling.
Mainly laid with hardstanding providing off road parking, patio area, shrub and hedge borders, gated access to the rear of the property.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, outside tap, greenhouse, fruit tree and gated access to the front of the property.
Up and over door, power and light, inspection pit, wall mounted boiler, two windows either side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44355765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.