3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighstone Crescent, Barnsley
Sold STC £65,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- No chain
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed, semi detached property with a shared drive. The property gives access to Barnsley town centre, local amenities and would appeal to a range of purchasers.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed, semi detached property with a shared drive. The property gives access to Barnsley town & local amenities.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 14' 11" into recess x 14' 5" ( 4.55m into recess x 4.39m )
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, feature fire surround housing the gas fire, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 6' 1" ( 5.51m x 1.85m )
There is understairs storage, a range of fitted wall and base units, four ring electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, laminate flooring, radiator, tiled splash backs, two rear facing double glazed windows and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 1" into recess + door recess ( 3.51m x 3.38m into recess + door recess )
Having a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" into recess x 8' 11" ( 3.58m into recess x 2.72m )
With loft access, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" inc bulkhead x 6' 9" ( 2.62m inc bulkhead x 2.06m )
With a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, tiling to the walls and there is a double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden, there is a shared driveway to the side and to the rear is a garden with lawn, patio, outside light and water tap.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Park Road, turn right on to Highstone Avenue and right again on to Highstone Crescent where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44355771.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.