3 bedroom detached house for saleSargeants Close, Sibsey, Boston
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
This well presented, detached family home is situated in the popular village of Sibsey approximately 5 miles distant from the Pilgrim Hospital. The property benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from a Garage and Gardens
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH 2 RECEPTION ROOMS. EN-SUITE AND GARAGE
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door with obscure glazed side panel. stairs rising to first floor, radiator, coved cornice, wall mounted electric consumer unit.
Lounge 16' 5" maximum into Bay window x 10' 10" ( 5.00m maximum into Bay window x 3.30m )
With Bay window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
With radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base and wall units, plumbing for dishwasher, gas cooker point, illuminated fume extractor, integrated fridge freezer, radiator, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect, obscure glazed door to side aspect, central heating digital timer.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With 2 piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Obscure glazed window, radiator, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With obscure glazed window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelving.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" maximum x 14' maximum ( 3.30m maximum x 4.27m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point. Door to: -
En-Suite Shower Room
With 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and tiling within, WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, heated towel rail, electric shaver point, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.31m x 2.72m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. WC, panelled bath mixer tap and shower attachment and with wall mounted electric shower over. Heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, electric shaver point, extractor fan, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway which provides off road parking and a lawned area. The driveway continues through double wrought iron gates and along the side of the property providing vehicular access to the single Garage.
To the rear of the property is a garden which is predominantly laid to lawn, with raised decked seating area and a paved seating area.
With up-and-over door and being served by power and lighting.
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44355783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.