3 bedroom terraced house for saleHunters Field, Stanford in the Vale, Faringdon
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Well appointed galley kitchen
- Separate dining room
- LPG fired central heating to radiators ( new boiler)
- Laminate flooring in the reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- On street and layby parking available
- Double glazing
A well presented three bedroom mid terrace property conveniently situated in this popular village with an excellent range of amenities.
The accommodation comprises of a canopied porch to the entrance hall, a light and spacious living room with feature fireplace and electric insert fire, separate dining room with paved doors opening out on to the patio area of the enclosed rear garden, and a modern well appointed galley kitchen with a breakfast bar. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Outside the property benefits from front and rear gardens mainly laid to lawn with pedestrian access to the garage in a block behind and also side access to the front. Further benefits include laminate flooring in the ground floor reception rooms, LPG central heating, double glazing and whilst not allocated there is off street parking for a number of vehicles nearby.
Mains water, electricity and sewerage.
LPG fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44356056.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26301719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.