4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarnham
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Large open plan sitting/dining areas and family room/bedroom 5
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- Sought after Lower Bourne
- Walking distance of local shops, recreation ground and South Farnham Infant School
This semi-detached property is a must see if you are looking for a property in the heart of Lower Bourne. The accommodation has been extended since its original build and now offers good-sized accommodation for the growing family. The large open-plan sitting/dining area with doors out onto the garden, leads into the kitchen which has cream wooden units and ample work surfaces. The garage has been converted into a playroom which has a has an en-suite shower room making this ideal as a 5th bedroom if required. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom and outside, the rear garden offers plenty of space for children to play, and ample parking to the front for a number of vehicles.
* Canopy Entrance Porch. * Entrance Hall with laminate flooring and understairs storage cupboard. * Sitting/Dining Room - a large open plan space with laminate flooring flowing through both areas. The dining area has attractive cornicing and the sitting area has double glazed doors to the garden and a bay window. * Kitchen with cream painted units, plumbing for a washing machine, space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge. * Door to Inner Lobby with storage cupboard currently housing the tumble dryer. * Shower room with shower cubicle, low level w.c. and wash basin. * Family Room/Bedroom 5 - a double aspect room with double doors to the rear garden.
* Stairs to First Floor
* Landing with access to partly boarded loft space. * Bedroom 1 - a rear aspect room with skylight and eves storage. * Bedroom 2 overlooking the rear garden with storage cupboard. * Bedroom 3 - a front aspect double room. * Bedroom 3 also overlooking the rear garden. * Bathroom with half tiled walls, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. and tiled floor.
* Gas central heating * Double glazing
Garden & Exterior
To the front there is a shingle driveway providing parking for numerous cars. There are mature shrubs and hedging to the front boundary and climbers to the front elevation. The rear garden is a good-size with a bark area immediately to the rear of the property, at the end of which are mature shrubs and a pond. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with established shrubs and trees providing a good deal of seclusion. There are two greenhouses and a garden shed, tool shed and Wendy house included in the sale.
Situated in a delightful, convenient location in Lower Bourne with South Farnham Infant School, recreation ground and the village centre. The shops provide for everyday needs including a convenience store, a chemist and a Post Office. Farnham town centre is only a few minutes drive offering a wide selection of shops, schools, sporting and recreational facilities together with the main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The area is surrounded by many miles of countryside for walking, riding and cycling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44356122.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 373274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.