4 bedroom house for saleSunny Rise, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Stunning 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Finished to exceptionally high standard
- Two en-suites and family bathroom
- Delightful outlook over fields/woodland
- Parking and garden, EPC tba.
STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH A DELIGHTFUL OUTLOOK OVER FIELDS AND WOODLAND. Forming part of this requested development of traditionally built luxury homes in an enviable location on the edge of the market town of Battle. A surprisingly spacious home finished to an exceptionally high standard with features including: two reception rooms, fantastic kitchen with centre island and granite worktops, oak flooring, utility room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms with two en-suites and a family bathroom. A single garage has been sub-divided creating space for the utility and a bloc paved driveway provides parking for two cars. A low maintenance garden is paved and decked and enjoys views over countryside/farmland
Bedroom 1 - 17'6 x 12' -
Bedroom 2 - 12'9 x 12' -
Bedroom 3 - 14'1 x 10'8 -
Bedroom 4 - 10'7 x 10'7 -
Reception 1 - 18'8 max x 12' -
Reception 2 - 18'3 x 12' -
Reception 3 - 9'5 x 5'6 -
Kitchen - 17'2 x 10'7 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44356221.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26509213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.