3 bedroom detached house for saleSherwood Close, Campsall, Doncaster
Sold STC £235,000
- Guide Price £235,000 - £250,000
- Well Presented Family Home
- Elevated Position
- Popular Location
- Lounge, dining Room, fitted Kitchen, conservatory and detached double garage
- Three Bedrooms (was previously four)
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Front and Rear Gardens with Off Road Parking and Garage
Guide Price £235,000 - £250,000 Look at this desirable stone built family home on a spacious plot with a double garage!
Situated in the sought after semi-rural village of Campsall is this well presented stone built family home. The property has three bedrooms but was previously four bedrooms and could be easily converted. The property stands in an elevated position with front and rear gardens, off road parking and a detached double garage.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and telephone point.
Has a front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC and wash hand basin with half tiled walls. There is a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.45m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory and over looking the rear gardens. There are two wall light points. The focal point of the room is the Italian marble fireplace with open fire where currently stands an electric coal effect fire there is also a gas point.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' 7" including the stairs ( 3.43m x 3.53m including the stairs )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drain with mixer tap. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, a cupboard housing the boiler and central heating radiator. A rear facing sealed unit door gives access to the conservatory.
Which is of UPVC construction with rear and side facing double glazed windows, double glazed sliding doors giving access to the garden and a side facing sealed unit door also giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 21' 5" x 11' 5" ( 6.53m x 3.48m )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiator and TV point and telephone point. This was previously two bedrooms and could easily be converted back if required. a door gives access to the ensuite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower. There is full tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.46m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. This is a double room with access to the loft.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 5' 8" L Shaped Room ( 2.95m x 1.73m L Shaped Room )
A rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and central heating radiator
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin and paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is a shower screen, shaver point with light and central heating radiator and full tiling to the walls.
The property stands on an elevated position in this quiet cul-de-sac. A driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles which in turn leads to the detached double garage. The double garage has up and over doors, power and light. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with patio which steps up to the lawn. there is an outside tap to the front and rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44356821.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.