3 bedroom detached house for saleGarratt Close, Heighington
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN DINER
- 2 BATHROOOMS
- FRONT LAWN & SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- EXCELLENT AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS!
- CALL COLONIA ESTATE AGENTS TO VIEW 01522 527000!
SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION! This SUPERB Family Home is situated in the ever popular village of Heighington. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position with GENEROUS off-street parking and garage. The immaculately presented accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Spacious Open Plan Kitchen Diner, Playroom/Study and Shower Room. To the First Floor there are THREE BEDROOMS and a MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside space includes front lawn and secluded rear garden.
Do not miss out, call Colonia Estate Agents 01522 527000 today to arrange your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44357292.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7126636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.